Whenever I entertain, aside from the standard beer and wine, I love to create a signature cocktail. And my go-to summer time cocktail for any gathering (like THIS one) is Red Sangria. Brimming with fresh fruit Sangria is a gorgeous addition to any table, can easily be prepared the night before, and is always a hit with guests. TGIF! truly, MKR
**Photography, Rustic White
- 4 Bottles of Spanish Red Wine
- 2 Cups Brandy
- 1/2 cup simple syrup (or more to taste)
- 2 Cups Orange Juice
- 4 Cups Sparkling Lemonade
- Lime, Lemon, Orange, and Apple Slices
- Mix all ingredients (except the sparkling Lemonade) together and chill in a tightly sealed container or pitcher for at least 10 hours before serving.
- Add sparkling lemonade right before serving.
- Pour over ice and enjoy.