When throwing our annual Holiday party, the Mr. only has one request. White Russians. Or rather a Caucasian as he and all his cronies (I’m talking to you Gaines) call it because they’re obsessed with The Big Lebowski. But when I received a little package from Smirnoff containing their newest gem, Cinna-Sugar Twist Vodka, I decided to kick the standard up a notch and created a Sugar n’ Spice White Russian. A combination of sugary spice and cinnamon which reminds me of all things wintery and warm.
Though our Sugar n’ Spice White Russian is sure to be a hit with the ladies it might be a tad on the sweet side for the gents. My suggestion is to set up a White Russian DIY Station. Display the necessary ingredients on the bar (or even on a side table close to the bar) and let your guest decide how sweet they want their Russian. Cheers Loves! truly, MKR
- Cinnamon & Sugar Smirnoff Vodka
- 1/2 and 1/2
- Cinnamon Sticks or Cinnamon Spice
- Spoons or Stir Sticks
- Rocks Glasses (I used our Dwell Studio malachite ones above)
- 1 oz. Smirnoff Cinna-Sugar Twist
- .5 oz. Kahlua or any coffee flavored liqueur
- .5 oz Half and Half
- Cinnamon Sticks or Cinnamon Spice to garnish
- Add Vodka, Kahlua, and Half and Half in ice filled shaker.
- Shake, shake, shake.
- Pour over ice, garnish with cinnamon and enjoy.