Over the past two weeks we’ve had the pleasure of sharing the recipes from our Woodland Wonderland Dinner with Rue Magazine, (a fruit filled ice ring, roasted sweet potatoes, wintery kale salad, braised short ribs, and sweet potato creme brûlée). But like all good things, our dinner must come to an end. And what better way to end than with a side dish to put all other side dishes to shame. Homespun Atlanta’s roasted cauliflower with apples, cranberries, and sage. A spot on seasonal dish that as delicious as it is easy to make.
So enjoy and here’s to hoping at least one of these dishes (if not all) will make it on to your table this holiday season. Truly, MKR
*The Details: Concept & Styling, Mandy Kellogg Rye of Waiting On Martha || Roasted Cauliflower with Apples, Cranberries & Sage, Homespun Atlanta || Photography, Rustic White || Table, Crush Event Rentals || Florals, Lindsay Coletta Designs || Bowl, Juliska via Bloomingdales Lenox || Gold Flatware, One Kings Lane
- 1 head Cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 Apples, Large Dice
- ½ bunch Sage Leaves picked
- 1 cup Fresh Cranberries
- 3 T Butter, Melted
- Grapeseed Oil or Blend
- 2 T Sherry Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 425 F
- After cauliflower, apples, and cranberries are prepped, place in a large bowl. Toss with melted
- butter, grapeseed oil, and sherry vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place tossed veggies onto a baking sheet or roasting pan and roast for 15-18 minutes until
- tender and golden brown.
- Place in a large bowl and serve.
- Pairs great with braised, roasted meats. Also could go well with Lamb.