On my recent trip to Napa one of the most memorable moments was actually the night we arrived and I found myself tucked into a corner table at Goose & Gander with new and fast friends Scott Beattie, Michael Pazdan, Mikael, and The Orisons. The discussion was fast, furious, and exactly what I needed to get a little bit of inspiration I felt I was missing back, (it’s amazing what a night surrounded by fellow Creatives who are simply trying to put out the best version of their passion can do for ones soul). And just as good as the discussion was the drink Scott ordered up for me; my very first Pimm’s Cup. It was perfect in both sight and taste, and I couldn’t get enough. So when I got back I knew I had to mix one up to share with all of you. Cheers! truly, MKR
*Photography, Rustic White
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 1/2 ounces Pimm's No. 1
- 3 ounces sparkling lemonade
- 1 ounce seltzer water
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice plus zest for garnish
- Mint (optional)
- Add 4-5 english cucumber pieces and a few ice cubes to a cocktail shaker and muddle down to a pulp.
- Add the Pimm's lemonade, orange juice, and seltzer...stir.
- Add additional ice and to mixer and shake.
- Strain into a glass and garnish with cucumber slices, orange zest and mint...enjoy.