As of late I’ve become extremely obsessed with hardware. You see hardware can easily upgrade any drawer or cabinet in your home. Hardware can add personality. But, hardware can sometimes be a tad hard to find. So to help (because I’m a helper), I’ve rounded up my top 10 hardware picks.
1. I love everything about this pull. The simplicity, the perfect gold color, the price, everything. Suggested use: Bathroom cabinets and drawers.
2. I adore agates. I have agate coasters, picture frames, wine stoppers, and now I’m thinking I need these pulls. Plus I mean the purple color?! Suggested use: Bedroom dresser and/or nightstand drawers and cabinets, closet drawers.
3. Sometimes simple is best. Suggested use: Kitchen cabinets and drawers, bathroom cabinets and drawers.
4. I adore anything that walks the line of traditional and modern, this pull does just that. Suggested use: Office drawers, Kitchen drawers.
5. Along the same line of agates these swirled coki knobs provide a great touch of natural, modern and fun. The black and turquoise, I can’t even handle. Suggested use: Office drawers and cabinets, bathroom cabinets and drawers, closet drawers.
6. This gold ring pull is just begging, begging to be put on a lacquered set drawers. I mean think lacquered emerald, navy, black, or white. Suggested use: Bedroom dresser and/or nightstand drawers, office drawers.
7. The rose gold and copper-esque color of this knob just draws me in. Suggested use: Kitchen cabinets and drawers, bathroom cabinets and drawers.
9. These may prove to be the most difficult way to open a cabinet, but isn’t the amazing latch look worth it? I think so. Suggested use: Bathroom cabinets, nightstand cabinets.
10. I enjoy a cup pull. They’re well priced, you can find them everywhere, and flip them up or down. Suggested use: Kitchen drawers, office drawers.