Today is a happy day. Why you ask? Well from beside it being another day where I get to wake up and be with all of you, today is especially happy because it’s the day before I leave for Bachelor Gulch. That’s right. Tomorrow I’ll be swishing down the ski hill, drinking hot toddys, and disconnecting from the world. I. CANNOT. WAIT.
But before I can enjoy happy hour on the mountain I have a few last minute boxes to check off my list. Namely, packing. Packing for a ski trip is always tough as there’s so much gear I need to take and since I’m an over-packer in general I always end up with about 3 checked bags. Though truth be told I’ve learned to embrace my over-packing spirit and just roll with it. So my Loves, here is what you’ll find in 1 of my 3 suitcases. truly, MKR
- My new favorite Harding Lane throwback ski hat. So cozy and warm, plus I love the old school vibe. I’m VERY casual on the hill.
- Red’s sunnies. Bold and fun, plus polarized which is a necessity for spring skiing.
- Flask to aid in chair lift warmth.
- Bobbi Brown beach body oil. Yes it’s called beach body oil, but it’s the most amazing for dry skin. Plus I love the smell of beach and suntan lotion no matter what the weather.
- Buddha necklace, because I need a little sparkle and shine.
- Madewell muscle tee. The perfect casual throw on.
- The Goldfinch to read by the fire.
- Laceless sneaks. The easiest thing to slip on after being in ski boots all day.
- Rifle Paper Travel Journal to capture the memories.
- Hot Toddy. No explanation needed.
- Rebecca Minkoff for Frends headphones. These come with interchangeable plates and a must for the plane and hill.
- Star sparkler wand to celebrate the Mr.’s birthday on Thursday!
- My signature pink lip.
- Bkr water bottle. It’s all about hydration.