Tis the season of merriment, twinkle lights, and gift guides! And what better way to kick off our holiday gift guide than with the gentleman in your life?! Happy holidays Loves! truly, MKR
1. Bose noise canceling headphones. The Mr. has these and is obsessed, he won’t travel without them.
2. ”He was a bold man that first eat an oyster.” vintage cigar tray. The most chic trinket tray out there…available in 3 different styles, this will sit perfectly on your guy’s desk or even on your coffee table.
3. Monogrammed duffel bag, perfect for weekends aways and overnight trips.
4. Patterned socks, the ideal stocking stuffer.
5. Mark & Graham monogrammed catchall, a MUST on the nightstand or closet shelf to corral cuff links, watches, collar stays, etc.
6. Pappy Van Winkle + The Ultimate Bar Book. Pappy Van Winkle is infamous, and extremely hard to get your hands on. Usually you have to get on a wait list months in advance, but if your guy likes bourbon this is the bottle you want to find.
7. Shoe shine brush. A necessity which should be in any proper gentleman’s arsenal.
8. Cuff links in all shapes and sizes.
9. The perfect plaid bow tie.
10. Taylormade’s SLDR club. I don’t know anything about golf, but I know the Mr. has his eye on this.