With today being St. Patrick’s Day there’s no doubt we’ll all be enjoying a libation. And while some will be drinking Guinness and others Irish Whiskey, I’ll be partaking in my new favorite, The Tupelo Honey. With a mix of honey bourbon and plenty of lime this beverage is sure to become one of the best southern cocktails around. So cheers to the South, cheers to the Irish, and cheers to Mondays! truly, MKR
Photograph Rustic White
- 2 oz. Honey Bourbon such as Jim Beam Honey
- 4 oz. club soda
- The juice of 1 lime plus more for garnish
- Cilantro sprigs for garnish
- Honey for garnish
- In a rocks glass full of ice (or I prefer 1 or 2 large ice cubes, try the spheres or large cubes) add lime juice, whisky, and club soda.
- Stir lightly, garnish with cilantro, limes, and a dash of honey.