Have you noticed a pattern yet? I love chocolate and peppermint! Love it. And this my Loves is my FAVORITE holiday cocktail. My favorite other than my Mint Moscow Mule, Sugar n’ Spice White Russian, a Dirty Bombay Sapphire Martini…well, let’s just say it’s up there. Plus it gets double points for being so fancy and festive. Merry, merry Loves! truly, MKR
Chocolate Peppermint Bark Martini
Write a review
- 1 oz. Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 0.5 oz. Peppermint Schnapps
- 0.5 oz. Vodka
- Chocolate Syrup
- Crushed Peppermint Candy Cane
- Add Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Peppermint Schnapps, Vodka and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake, shake, shake.
- Place chocolate syrup and peppermint candy on to 2 different plates. Press the martini glass rim in to the chocolate syrup and twist making sure to get plenty of chocolate on the rim then immediately dip into the peppermint candies.
- Pour into martini glass and enjoy.
Waiting on Martha http://waitingonmartha.com/
Picture by Jamie Hopper Photography, original to Waiting On Martha