Not sure if you heard, but we’re hiring! It has been such a crazy and exciting past 6 months at Martha, and we’re literally bursting at the seams. Between upcoming blog projects and partnerships, big plans for expanding the shop, and with some other announcements in the works for this fall we need to add some team members like yesterday. So if you know anyone in the Atlanta area that you feel would be a good fit, and is absolutely fabulous, please get me their name (interviews are happening this week and next)! You’ll find the full job description over at The Everygirl, and happy Tuesday Loves! xo
If there is any outfit that is the most me this is it. Men’s button down shirt (Equipment or J.Crew please), sweater, fancy flats, and cigarette pants. Nothing is better than being who you are…always. Happy Thanksgiving loves! xoxo
Asos “Amaze” Sweater || J.Crew Black and White Check Shirt || J.Crew Black Mini Pant || Miu Miu Satin Loafers|| Blair Ritchey Cobalt Blue Suede Lulu Foldover || Cartier Ballon Bleu Medium Watch || Waiting On Martha Beaded Mix Bracelets || Marc Jacobs Sunnies, old similar HERE
All images Rustic White Photography
As many of you loves know earlier this month I was gallivanting in NYC for 5 days…spending time with friends, shopping, eating, attending Martha Stewart’s 2 day Dreamers Into Doers Event, more shopping, more eating…you get the picture. Anyway it’s been requested that I share some of my outfit and shopping finds with you all which I’ve always been very hesitant to do. First off I don’t like seeing my non-photogenic face plastered everywhere, and second I am no photographer nor is my Mr. so please note that all of these pics are taken with an iPhone and either in our hotel room, elevator, or lobby…real professional I know, but it does the trick. So without further ado I give you NYC Part 1…The Clothes (which will be followed by NYC Part 2…The Martha Stewart Event, NYC Part 3…The Shopping & trip to Zac Posens studio, and finally the Zac Posen Giveaway beginning Tuesday which you won’t want to miss). Lastly, don’t forget you can find everything I’m currently obsessing and lusting over right here! Have a lovely weekend my loves, xoxo.
Asos Faux Fur Coat in Ivory | Zara Zebra Print Silk Blazer | J.Crew Silk Cami| Waiting On Martha Turquoise Necklace | J.Crew Minnie Pant in Vibrant Flame (these are one of my favorite pants) | Alexander Wang Whip Stitch Boots | Vintage Fendi Zucca Bag Similar HERE
Marc Jacobs Sunglasses Similar HERE | Missoni Coat Similar HERE | J Brand Jeans | Celine Bag | Valentino Rockstud Shoes (these are one of my best purchases ever! They are beyond comfortable and I highly suggest the splurge)
BCBGMAXAZRIA Wrap Dress (they also have this print in a jumpsuit!) | Bloomingdales Necklace Similar HERE | BCBGMAXZRIA Pave Armor Ring | Michele Watch | Waiting On Martha Black Tie Affair Bracelets | Hue Tights | Celine Bag | Chanel Steel Toe Heels | Essie Chinchilly Nail Polish | Addison’s Dog toy on the floor OLD
It’s been a crazy week filled with packing and prepping our Atlanta move, countless goodbyes and goodbye dinners, and of course jetting off to NYC for a little vacation before the Martha Stewart Dreamer’s Into Doers event. Here are a few quick pics courtesy of Instagram and I can’t wait to see what next week holds in NYC, Mississippi and Atlanta! xoxo
Top to bottom, left to right…Kate Spade “Live Colorfully” Laptop Case | Waiting On Martha Turquoise Horn Necklace (Coming Soon) | Waiting On Martha Turquoise Spike Necklace (Coming Soon) | Headed out to The Pump Room (Pants J.Crew “Minnie” Red, Shirt Zara Similar Here, Faux Fur Vest Michael Kors Similar Here, Shoes Christian Louboutin Similar Here) | Lights at The Pump Room | Addison’s new puppy cut with St. Patty’s Day bows | Cadbury Eggs my favorite! | In flight on our way to NYC, Hermes Avalon Blanket | Tory Burch Lapis Bib Necklace On Sale NOW! | NYC | Headed to The Waverly Inn (Necklace Waiting On Martha (Coming Soon), Jacket Zara, Camisole J.Crew, Pants J.Crew “Minnie” Red, Shoes Alexander Wang Whipstitched Ankle Boots | Shake Shack…yum | Waiting On Martha Turquoise Cocktail Ring (Coming Soon) | Celine Luggage Tote I literally had to fight 3 women for | Champagne in the Bathroom at Beauty & Essex
In case you didn’t get the memo neon is a huge MUST for this upcoming spring and summer, and I too will be jumping on the lite-bright band wagon. In preparation for the color shock my otherwise muted wardrobe is about to receive we’re thinking about the best ways to wear neon, and helping you loves out along the way with a little giveaway. So put on your sunglasses and enjoy! xoxo
- DVF Karlian Dress…I saw this in December and scooped it up immediately. The color and easy-breeziness of the fabric had me already planning our next tropical vacation.
- Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Striped Skirt
- Kate Spade Latrice Satin Heels…the girliness and color of these are not to be missed, and Olivia Palermo was spotted in them and she rarely gets it wrong.
- Gap Neon Striped Scarf available in pink and green…the perfect piece for all of you fearful of color and we’re giving one away (see below)!
- Bauble Bar’s Potpourri Pendant…amazing statement at an even better price!
- 3.1 Philip Lim Silk Blouse
- Michael Kors Dress Wool Crepe Dress…class with color!
- J.Crew Chino Shorts…a classic and available in almost every color of the rainbow
- Proenza Schouler PS1 Neon Leather Tote the IT tote in the seasons IT color
- Brian Atwood Neon Colorblock Platform Pumps
- Waiting On Martha Gemstone Bracelets…designed by yours truly the yellows and greens are to DIE for and we’re giving a set away (see below)!
- Shourouk E.Vegas Crystal and Rhinestone Earrings
- Marc Jacobs Cashmere Sweater…stripes, neon and cashmere…the perfect combo!
- Sperrys…my favorite shoe now available in “can’t miss me” orange and pink
- Essie Neon Limited Edition Collection…for those truly afraid of neon just add a touch with your nails and toes!
Psst…you can find all of these and my other must have’s on my Currently Obsessed page…now on to the giveaway!
Waiting On Martha’s Pop of Neon Giveaway
So to help you add a little color to your wardrobe we’re giving away The Gap Neon Striped Scarf and Set of 2 Waiting On Martha Gemstone Bracelets, both pictured above and below. Scroll down to find all of the giveaway rules and details and let the frenzy begin…good luck! xoxo
- One entry for commenting on this post with what your favorite of the 15 neon pieces is
- One entry for “stalking me” on my Currently Obsessed Page
- One entry for “liking” Waiting On Martha on Facebook
- One entry for sharing the giveaway on your Facebook page
- One entry for following Waiting On Martha on Twitter
- One entry for re-tweeting about the giveaway
- One entry for following Waiting On Martha on Pinterest
- One entry for following Waiting On Martha on Tumblr
- One entry for adding us to your favorite shops page on Etsy
- One entry for signing up to receive Waiting On Martha emails & updates
**Please leave a separate comment below for EACH of the entries you’ve completed, the more you do the more likely you are to win! If you already follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, and/or Tumblr, like us on Facebook, stalk us on Currently Obsessed shop us on Etsy or have signed up for emails just let us know in your comment and you’ll be one step closer to winning!**
**All entries must be received by Friday, February 24th, 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be announced Saturday, February 25th.**
I’ve recently joined Instagram (make sure you follow Waiting On Martha) and am officially obsessed! It’s the perfect way to capture whatever I’ve been up to during the week that I don’t blog about and share it with all of you. So welcome to Sunday’s new topic…Week In Review courtesy of Instagram. xoxo
From left to right…Addison relaxing | Vegetarian Chicken Pot Pie in individual Le Creusets with Williams Sonoma Buttery Croissants | Shipment from Gilt (unfortunately it was for the Mr.) | Prepping for my Neon post this week with shirts and scarves from The Gap | Waiting On Martha Skull Bracelets | Jenn Lee Druzy Ring | Valentine’s Day card from the Mr. | Homemade heart shaped chocolate chip cookies | Chanel Steel Toed Patent Leather Heels | David Arthur wine at Charlie Trotters | Bento Box Charlie Trotters | 1 of the 12 courses at Charlie Trotters | Alexander Wang ankle boots (extra 20% off this weekend!) | Addison getting cozy on my new J.Crew dress | Waiting On Martha’s first boutique order being prepped | Essie nail polish in Going Incognito as seen at Rachel Roy’s NYFW show | Happy hour outfit, Kelly Wearstler hand painted silk blazer (similar here), J.Crew Silk Camisole (similar here), J.Crew Pearl and Ribbon Necklaces (old), Current Elliott Jeans, Chanel Bag, Chanel Steel Toe Shoes (as pictured above) | Friday night movie and wine night with my bestie and Breaking Dawn
Waiting On Martha has reached 500 sales! And in celebration of that milestone we’re popping open the bubbly, throwing glitter in the air, dancing on tables, and of course having a BOGO sale! Now through Friday the 17th buy one bauble of your choosing and receive a second bauble of equal or lesser value 50% off. Simply write BOGO500 in the notes section during checkout and you’ll be reimbursed upon purchase. Happy shopping! xoxo