…decided to take a 3 day weekend to celebrate what’s important with friends and family (hence this post happening today rather than tomorrow).
…was so happy to see all the Martha goodness over at Grey & Scout, A Dose of Pretty and A Dash of Details. Love all those ladies!
…perused BaubleBar’s major spring cleaning sale. Major spring sale.
…prepped for our big Easter/Addison’s birthday/the Mr.’s Birthday celebration happening on Saturday. Wouldn’t this be the most gorgeous table setting (pic above)? It’s from a luncheon the divine Ms. Tory Burch threw awhile ago.
…started compiling my birthday list. I’ve already got the P’s down for THESE and THESE.
…was introduced to The Pie Shop. Holy pie amazingness. If you are in Atlanta this is a MUST try. They even have a monthly pie happy hour where they sell tickets and you get to go and try just about every pie they make. You better believe I will be partaking in that next month.
…decided I couldn’t pick just one of our new anchor scarfs, so I’m keeping one of each. I mean the chambray blue…its so good!
Happy Good Friday, weekend and Easter Loves! xo
July 4th means a lot of things to me…America’s Birthday, a day off work, BBQ’s, fireworks, and most importantly SALES! And one of the best sales around is happening at Tory Burch. I’m really hoping to spend my hard earned Independence Day cash on the Tilsim Horse Necklace, Aine Thong and her Pearl Lame Caftan which Mrs. Lilien made me obsessed with. What Tory will you be acquiring? xoxo
Every summer I carefully plot a few white purchases to be added to my wardrobe because in my humble opinion nothing looks more classic and chic than white. To my delight and dismay (dismay because I haven’t found that money tree I’ve been so desperately searching for) the options this summer seem to be endless. I mean I literally almost passed out while in NYC when I spotted the Louis Vuitton White Merry Go Round Heels below, and these white dresses from DVF and Kimberly Ovitz are calling my name. I want them all…decisions, decisions. xoxo
Tory Burch Cuff | Louis Vuitton Merry Go Round Heels | Kendra Scott Elena Earrings ON SALE NOW | DVF New Della Dress | Funktional Cap Sleeve Blouse | Kimberly Ovitz White Dress ON SALE NOW |
Though I do believe Valentine’s Day is a “Hallmark Holiday” that doesn’t mean I don’t milk it for every gift receiving opportunity it brings. So Anthony if you’re listening, which I’m sure you are, here is my Valentine’s Day Lust List (#4 being my favorite)! To everyone else, I hope Cupid brings you everything your little heart desires, xoxo.
- Rebecca Minkoff Becky Jacket, Available in 10 fabulous colors, though the pink is my favorite.
- Tory Burch Skilk Heart Scarf…ON SALE NOW!
- Tarina Tarantino “Tilt-A-Whirl” Pink Elephant Drop Earrings
- Charlotte Olympia Masako Silk Satin Pumps. There are no words to describe how much I love these…impractical? maybe, but oh so gorgeous!
- Michael Kors Gia Clutch in Fuchsia Leather with Embossed Ostrich Print, the perfect clutch and the perfect color!
- Max & Chloe Pink Jasper Drop Pendant Necklace
- Incanto Royale Champagne Quartz and Pink Sapphire Drop 18k Gold Earrings
- Suzan Fellman Drop Cloth Chair...this was love at first sight. I’m thinking two of these in my office would be perfection!
- Juicy Couture Color Block Dress