Though I do believe Valentine’s Day is a “Hallmark Holiday” that doesn’t mean I don’t milk it for every gift receiving opportunity it brings. So Anthony if you’re listening, which I’m sure you are, here is my Valentine’s Day Lust List (#4 being my favorite)! To everyone else, I hope Cupid brings you everything your little heart desires, xoxo.
- Rebecca Minkoff Becky Jacket, Available in 10 fabulous colors, though the pink is my favorite.
- Tory Burch Skilk Heart Scarf…ON SALE NOW!
- Tarina Tarantino “Tilt-A-Whirl” Pink Elephant Drop Earrings
- Charlotte Olympia Masako Silk Satin Pumps. There are no words to describe how much I love these…impractical? maybe, but oh so gorgeous!
- Michael Kors Gia Clutch in Fuchsia Leather with Embossed Ostrich Print, the perfect clutch and the perfect color!
- Max & Chloe Pink Jasper Drop Pendant Necklace
- Incanto Royale Champagne Quartz and Pink Sapphire Drop 18k Gold Earrings
- Suzan Fellman Drop Cloth Chair...this was love at first sight. I’m thinking two of these in my office would be perfection!
- Juicy Couture Color Block Dress