I couldn’t very well do a Waiting On Martha Wedding Week without talking about jewels. And what better jewels for the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, basically you’re entire wedding party, than pearls? Some of my favorite, and oh so reasonably priced pearls come from ML Pearl Designs.
ML Pearl Designs was dreamed up by Angela Martin-Moushon and Veronica Jensen-Libke who wanted to present a collection of pearls and semi-precious stone jewelry after falling in love with the pearl markets in Shanghai, China. With an idea of offering real pearl designs at a fraction of the cost to friends and family, the positive response was so overwhelming ML Pearl Designs has now grown into a full blown business. The beauty of it all is even with all of their success they’ve still been able to maintain their original goal of offering stunning, one of a kind pieces at a fraction of the retail price.
You can find ML Pearl Designs on the web or in many high end boutiques in the Denver, Chicago and Peoria area. But the most fun is having ML Pearl Designs host a Pearl Party for you and your nearest and dearest. Friends, wine, cheese, and pearls sounds like perfection to me!
So here are my personal favs, and did I mention we’re giving one of these gems away? Keep reading for all the details! xoxo
So many fun clasp choices
Now that’s a statement necklace!
Obsessed with this clasp!
Toggle’s with matching earrings
Love the 3 different colors!
Wedding party all decked out in custom ML Pearl Design baubles
Note the ML Pearl Design Bracelets
ML Pearl Design‘s Long Strands
So here’s the deal…since it is wedding week I wanted to gift one very lucky reader with something fabulous from ML Pearl Designs that could easily be worn to the wedding or everyday. So without further ado we’re thrilled to be giving away, probably my favorite design…the 4 strand Pearl and chain bracelet. You know I have a soft spot for bracelets and I’m particularly obsessed with this bauble because it’s classic, but with a very modern and chic feel. I wear mine with jeans and a tee or all dressed up with my LBD (little black dress). So check out the pics below (try not to drool) and see how you can get your hands on this fabulous piece of arm candy. xoxo
So here’s how the giveaway works…
- One entry for “liking” ML Pearl Designs on Facebook
- One entry for “liking” Waiting On Martha on Facebook
- One entry for sharing the giveaway on your Facebook page
- One entry for following Waiting On Martha on Twitter
- One entry for re-tweeting about the giveaway
- One entry for following Waiting On Martha on Pinterest
- One entry for adding us to your favorite shops page on Etsy
- One entry for signing up to receive Waiting On Martha emails & updates
- One entry for signing up to receive Shop Waiting On Martha (our new boutique launching next month) emails & updates
- One entry for “stalking ” my Currently Obsessed Page
- TEN entries if you contact Angela or Veronica about throwing a ML Pearl Design Party (sorry you have to live in the Denver or Chicago & Southern Illinois area for this one)
**Please leave a separate comment below for EACH of the entries you’ve completed, the more you do the more likely you are to win! If you already follow on Twitter, Pinterest, like us on Facebook, stalk us on Currently Obsessed shop, favorite us on Etsy or have signed up for emails just let us know in your comment and you’ll be one step closer to winning!**
**All entries must be received by Thursday, June 15th 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be announced Friday, June 16th.**