When summer rolls around I try to use my absolute favorite fruit, watermelon, in any and every way I can. So the other night when tiring of my standard margarita and with a bowl full of fresh cut watermelon in the fridge I thought, “yes a watermelon margarita must happen.” And happen it did. The sweetness of fresh watermelon juice combined with refreshing mint sprigs, tart lime, and tequila will have you sipping all summer long. Cheers! truly, MKR
*Photography, Rustic White
Mint Watermelon Margarita
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cup fresh watermelon juice
- 2 oz. silver tequila
- 2-4 stems of mint
- Juice of 1 lime
- Muddle mint in bottom of glass.
- Add ice.
- Pour in watermelon juice, tequila, lime and stir.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint
- Frozen: add all ingredients + a cup of ice to a blender and blend to desired frozen consistency.
- Non Alcoholic: sub the tequila for 3-4 oz's of club soda.
Waiting on Martha http://waitingonmartha.com/