1. Someday when I have my dream home with my dream closet, and my dream gift wrapping room, and my dream wine cellar, there will also be my dream stove. The La Cornue stove. The end all be all of stoves. And it’s also moments like this when I realize how old I’m getting because I’m dreaming of stoves.
2. A trip to Blackberry Farm. This has been on my wish list for years. YEARS I tell you! One day it will happen. One day I will go to that farm and marvel in it’s beauty, eat all their food, and yes drink all of their wine.
3. Roots. An amazing new cookbook for the veggie minded like myself.
4. Stoneware brie baker. I challenge you to find a more perfect gift for the host, hostess or anyone who loves to cook. And it also comes in white.
5. Rifle Paper Company polka dot tin recipe box. Though I love my technology some things are best written.
6. Ice Milk Apron. Because one can never look too good…even when cooking.
7. Silpat Mats. Probably my number 1 cooking MUST. I have 6 of these, and honestly I can always use more. They are hands down, the absolute best no stick mat on the market.
8. Williams Sonoma Tagine. I have been wanting to try this North African cooking method for quite some time now, and these hand painted tagine’s make it even more enticing.
9. French Press. This cup of coffee is worth the wait.
10. Cook’s One Line A Day Memory Book. The perfect stocking stuffer for the food obsessed.
Oh black Friday, you allow me to Shop from the comfort of my couch and for that I love you. Happy shopping Loves! truly, MKR
P.S. Have you entered our ShopTen25 giveaway yet?
1. Joie bow sweater…up to 30% off || 2. Madewell glasses…25% off with code FEAST25 || 3. J.Crew fair isle leggings…30% off with code HOLIDAY || 4. J.Crew cashmere socks…30% off with code HOLIDAY || 5. Joie shoes…up to 30% off || 6. Dior book set…up to 25% off || 7. Serena & Lily pouf…20% off + free shipping || 8. Tory Burch clutch…up to 30% off with code HOLIDAY || 9. Otte NY cashmere skull gloves…20% off everything || 10. Shopbop gold fortune cookie…up to 25% off! || 11. Anything and everything from Waiting On Martha…Free shipping and a Free gift with purchase on all orders over $75, use code MERRYMERRY!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
We’re kicking off the black-Friday-small-business-Saturday madness with a little madness of our own. Free shipping AND a free gift with purchase (for all orders over $75) with code MERRYMERRY. And to make it a little easier I’ve put together an official Waiting On Martha gift guide for everyone on your list. Happy gifting Loves! truly, MKR
For Her: canyon scarf || superstar necklace || frog pajamas || lip bobbi || Lollia wander perfume
For Him: set of 3 handkerchiefs || face glasses holder || pig tie || to my health flask || shaving cream
For the Host: toasts shaker || animaila coasters || apron || trinket tray || robin eggs soap
For the Stocking: Kate spade extra large eraser || shoe shine brush || deer wine stopper || Paris trinket tray || Indego Africa giraffe ornament
For the Cook: noir cake stand || Little Paris Kitchen cookbook || lion paw shot glass || polka dot recipe tin || gold double old fashions
For the Penpal: just a little note || Kate Spade erasers || stop and smell the roses || peace sign stamp || Kate Spade journal
For the Holiday: reindeer ice bucket || gold wish ornament || from Santa extra large gift tag || cheers coasters || ”The Night Before Christmas in Texas”
For Fido: tassel toy || jingle collar || scottie dog toy || best friends charm || puppy uppers cannister
This year I’m all about all gold everything, and I don’t think it’s just me. Gold, Rose gold, copper seems to be hotter than ever so it wouldn’t be right if I didn’t dedicate one of my guides to that gorgeous color gold. Happy gifting Loves. truly, MKR
P.S. Did you see our giveaway that’s happening right now? Talk about getting some help in the gifting department.
1. The 12 Days of Christmas Candle Set. Obsessed. This is on my personal Christmas list, I just absolutely adore it. And when the candles burn down just clean out the wax and put votive candles in them. Plus it’s on MAJOR sale right now!
2. Golden dog bowls. Because if you love your dog even 1/2 as much as I love my Addison than she obviously needs to be eating and drinking out of golden bowls.
3. Gold and black chevron ornament. A little bling for the tree.
4. Cognac Vieux golden trinket tray. I’ve become a little hoarder-esque when it comes to trinket trays. And well, I just have to have this one!
5. Target Golden Fox Bar set. A must for your bar and an amazing hostess gift. All around a win win.
6. Gold Turtle Box. Can’t keep these guys in stock.
7. Kate Spade “Light Up The Room” candle. Gorgeous candle, great sentiment.
8. Kennedy Center Lights Photo. The perfect addition to your gallery wall.
9. & 10. Gold Champagne Flutes and Double Old Fashion Glasses. The most chic of ways to enjoying a holiday libation.
Tis the season of merriment, twinkle lights, and gift guides! And what better way to kick off our holiday gift guide than with the gentleman in your life?! Happy holidays Loves! truly, MKR
1. Bose noise canceling headphones. The Mr. has these and is obsessed, he won’t travel without them.
2. ”He was a bold man that first eat an oyster.” vintage cigar tray. The most chic trinket tray out there…available in 3 different styles, this will sit perfectly on your guy’s desk or even on your coffee table.
3. Monogrammed duffel bag, perfect for weekends aways and overnight trips.
4. Patterned socks, the ideal stocking stuffer.
5. Mark & Graham monogrammed catchall, a MUST on the nightstand or closet shelf to corral cuff links, watches, collar stays, etc.
6. Pappy Van Winkle + The Ultimate Bar Book. Pappy Van Winkle is infamous, and extremely hard to get your hands on. Usually you have to get on a wait list months in advance, but if your guy likes bourbon this is the bottle you want to find.
7. Shoe shine brush. A necessity which should be in any proper gentleman’s arsenal.
8. Cuff links in all shapes and sizes.
9. The perfect plaid bow tie.
10. Taylormade’s SLDR club. I don’t know anything about golf, but I know the Mr. has his eye on this.
From left to right, top to bottom…Elizabeth Mayville braid print || Rebecca Minkoff monogrammed pouch || Coat || Make it Pop Like Pink Champagne || heels || Juju hat || Kate Spade drink tote || Julie Vos coin pendant || Target gold jewelry box || Paris Map trinket tray || Ban.do bow || Castle Follow the Call of the Disco Ball
From left to right, top to bottom…Lanvin flower pin || Sugar Paper LA apple print || Jo Malone wild fig & cassis || Hocus Pocus (a Halloween MUST in our house) || Sugar Paper LA calendar || Julie Vos acorn ring || It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown (another MUST in our house) || Serena & Lily rolling crate || Rick Owens sweater || “Do Your Best” pennant || Rayban aviators || Sole Society Nessie boots || Charlotte Olympia box clutch
From left to right, top to bottom…Tory Burch nutcracker || Osap Limited coat || Gorjana & Griffin stack rings || Bass heart flats || Britain trinket tray || Tom Ford eye palette || Tory Burch lucite ice bucket || Kate Spade “Leave Something To The Imagination” journal || YSL nail lacquer || Kate Spade glitter coasters || Tory Burch pillow || Some very Olivia Pope-esq DVF gloves || Image
From left to right, top to bottom…Anna Wintour Halloween costume…literally dying over this. || Sole Society hat, also loving THIS one || Fall blankets || Sole Society booties || ASHA Zodiac ring || All Saints moto jacket…I just got this and it’s MAJOR. || Target Threshold bar cart…a new addition to my home because you can never have too many bar carts || Extra large hand carved wooden dice || Juju hat || Kitchen Papers || J.Crew booties || Gobble Gobble || ASHA Zodiac necklace