From left to right, top to bottom…Little Nest Yolk Chair || Balloon Dog book end || Kendra Scott earrings || ”Never Give Up” || ”I Love You” pillow || Sole Society heels || Emails & Phone Calls notebook || Rebecca Minkoff sunglasses pouch || Kendra Scott earrings || Louis Vuitton limited edition portfolio || Kendra Scott Luxe Collection ring || Giraffe trinket tray || Kendra Scott double druzy ring
Currently above else I’m coveting sunny weather. It’s been such a tease here in the A…sunny and spring like one day, cold and rainy the next. But since I can’t control Mother Nature I suppose I’ll have to settle for some bright trinket trays, journals, and Kendra Scott gems. That turquoise Luxe ring is calling my name. Oh and I truly can’t get over the amazingness of our kid’s furniture collection just added to The Shop. I mean a tiny yolk chair? Can you even handle it!? So tell me Loves, what is on your current wish list? truly, MKR
Shop more here…
From left to right, top to bottom…Tory Burch Blaise mule || Warby Parker “Walker” glasses || Olympia Le Tan clutch || Chann Luu “Shale” beaded necklace || Essie “No More Film” nail polish || “Darling” painting || Dannijo “Lizabeth” earrings || Eberjey sleepwear || Milly knit top || Julie Vos “Belize” ring || Tory Burch Dylan oxford
Welcome to my latest obsession Loves…truly, MKR
From left to right, top to bottom…Coach Alegra sneaker || Miu Miu Cap Toe Skater Sneaker || Joie laser cut sneaker || Prada denim sneakers || Sam Edelman leopard sneaker || Jimmy Choo Suede Skater || H&M faux leather sneakers || Lanvin Snakeskin Skater
From top to bottom, left to right…One Canoe “I’m Nuts About You” || Sugar Paper LOVE || Sugar Paper XO || Sugar Paper Hearts || Rifle Paper “I love you in spite of your flaws” || Rifle Paper “You’re the cats pajamas” || Rifle Paper “We go together like salt & pepper || Mr. Boddington “I have been searching for you my whole life || Sugar Paper Be Mine || Sugar Paper A Love Note || Rifle Paper “Wanted for stealing my heart” || Heart sparkler || Sugar Papar “& the rest is history || One Canoe “You make my heart skip a beet” || Mr. Boddington “If you look closely you will see how very much I love you
From left to right, top to bottom…Kelly Wearstler graphic stone skull. I am SO in love with this piece and it also comes in Lapis, Green and White!! || Chanel Paris print || Gold urchin (also available in silver and white) || Harry Allen gold hand hook (also available in white || Cheetah print…obsessed! || Julie Vos Belize stud…I love every color available, but THESE will be my summer go to. || Coach paper airplane paper weight || Brooks Brothers Toasts & Tributes || Mucky Ears print || Miu Miu floral heels…my favorite heel for spring! So ladylike. || Julie Vos Mondrian ring (also available in Lapis and gold) || Wishbone hook || Target polka dot gloves || Jonathan Adler turquoise zebra trinket dish (also available in numerous colors) || Prada laceless sneaker. If the Miu Miu is my spring heel of choice, these are my everyday shoe of choice. These in black, THESE in neutral, and THESE in python. Love, love, love. || Black lacquer boxes.
1. Kate Spade “Pardon My French” giant eraser. Such a fun gift and perfect for any paper-snail-mail-loving friend.
2. Ban.do smooch brooch. No words. Just love.
3. Izola green moss candle. This candle smells like pure amazingness…if you could bottle pure amazingness that is. And it’s the perfect masculine but not too masculine fragrance so it works for both the guys and the gals.
4. Oscar de la Renta bow stopper. It’s Oscar. It’s a bow. Done and done.
5. Sole Society earrings. I personally own these and would suggest them to everyone. They are the perfect bit of sparkle without being too overpowering and I love the price tag.
6. Homemade cookie stamp. For anyone who loves to bake this is a MUST.
7. Fashion Insider’s Guide to Paris and New York. A best seller in the shop!
8. Pinch Provisions Skinny Mini Emergency Kit. 21 personal and fashion care items for any mini emergency. I carry this in my bag and car, and the sparkle is extra fun.
9. Pale pink Raybans. Ahhhhhhhhh pale pink. How lady like.
10. Midori brass pencil. Pair this with number one on the list!
1. The monogrammed union tote. My go-to everyday, have it in every color, last seen here tote. Oh and guess what, it’s still shipping in plenty of time for Christmas!
2. Minnie & Emma holiday iphone case. I was the lucky recipient of THIS one and I’m seriously dying. Love all of the holiday inspired cases and yes I’ll be using it well past the holiday.
3. Mark & Graham monogrammed cocktail napkins. The perfect hostess, bridal, everything gift.
4. Monogrammed initial bracelet. A must wear everyday for moi.
5. Petite plates. A best seller in the Shop for quite some time now.
6. Gorjana Griffin initial stud earrings. The most precious little earrings ever.
7. Shake, shake, shake…a monogrammed gift perfect for the gent in your life.
8. Lulu Frost code ring. I’ve been coveting these stackables for quite some time now. Still on my list. Still. Sigh.
9. Minnie & Emma’s blackboard notecube. Because every desk needs a little something something.
10. Iomoi The Ivy eye mask. Yes, yes, and yes…stocking stuffer please?
1. Someday when I have my dream home with my dream closet, and my dream gift wrapping room, and my dream wine cellar, there will also be my dream stove. The La Cornue stove. The end all be all of stoves. And it’s also moments like this when I realize how old I’m getting because I’m dreaming of stoves.
2. A trip to Blackberry Farm. This has been on my wish list for years. YEARS I tell you! One day it will happen. One day I will go to that farm and marvel in it’s beauty, eat all their food, and yes drink all of their wine.
3. Roots. An amazing new cookbook for the veggie minded like myself.
4. Stoneware brie baker. I challenge you to find a more perfect gift for the host, hostess or anyone who loves to cook. And it also comes in white.
5. Rifle Paper Company polka dot tin recipe box. Though I love my technology some things are best written.
6. Ice Milk Apron. Because one can never look too good…even when cooking.
7. Silpat Mats. Probably my number 1 cooking MUST. I have 6 of these, and honestly I can always use more. They are hands down, the absolute best no stick mat on the market.
8. Williams Sonoma Tagine. I have been wanting to try this North African cooking method for quite some time now, and these hand painted tagine’s make it even more enticing.
9. French Press. This cup of coffee is worth the wait.
10. Cook’s One Line A Day Memory Book. The perfect stocking stuffer for the food obsessed.
Oh black Friday, you allow me to Shop from the comfort of my couch and for that I love you. Happy shopping Loves! truly, MKR
P.S. Have you entered our ShopTen25 giveaway yet?
1. Joie bow sweater…up to 30% off || 2. Madewell glasses…25% off with code FEAST25 || 3. J.Crew fair isle leggings…30% off with code HOLIDAY || 4. J.Crew cashmere socks…30% off with code HOLIDAY || 5. Joie shoes…up to 30% off || 6. Dior book set…up to 25% off || 7. Serena & Lily pouf…20% off + free shipping || 8. Tory Burch clutch…up to 30% off with code HOLIDAY || 9. Otte NY cashmere skull gloves…20% off everything || 10. Shopbop gold fortune cookie…up to 25% off! || 11. Anything and everything from Waiting On Martha…Free shipping and a Free gift with purchase on all orders over $75, use code MERRYMERRY!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
We’re kicking off the black-Friday-small-business-Saturday madness with a little madness of our own. Free shipping AND a free gift with purchase (for all orders over $75) with code MERRYMERRY. And to make it a little easier I’ve put together an official Waiting On Martha gift guide for everyone on your list. Happy gifting Loves! truly, MKR
For Her: canyon scarf || superstar necklace || frog pajamas || lip bobbi || Lollia wander perfume
For Him: set of 3 handkerchiefs || face glasses holder || pig tie || to my health flask || shaving cream
For the Host: toasts shaker || animaila coasters || apron || trinket tray || robin eggs soap
For the Stocking: Kate spade extra large eraser || shoe shine brush || deer wine stopper || Paris trinket tray || Indego Africa giraffe ornament
For the Cook: noir cake stand || Little Paris Kitchen cookbook || lion paw shot glass || polka dot recipe tin || gold double old fashions
For the Penpal: just a little note || Kate Spade erasers || stop and smell the roses || peace sign stamp || Kate Spade journal
For the Holiday: reindeer ice bucket || gold wish ornament || from Santa extra large gift tag || cheers coasters || ”The Night Before Christmas in Texas”
For Fido: tassel toy || jingle collar || scottie dog toy || best friends charm || puppy uppers cannister